Tuesday, March 17, 2009

COVER LETTER

MARCH, 14, 2009

ELHAM ALI HASSAN, FOUNDER
ELHAM ALI HASSAN & ASSOCIATES: LAWYERS & LEGAL CONSULTANTS
BAHRAIN OFFICE: 12th FLOOR, AL-ROSSAIS TOWER,
DIPLOMATIC AREA, MANAMA,
KINGDOM OF BAHRAIN


Dear Ms. Elham:
I am interested in the available accounting position in your law firm that was advertised in the Bahrain tribune (dated 14/03/2009.) I am looking for the opportunity to become an asset to your firm. My background and experience support me in instigating the available position.

I recently graduated from North Umbria University in New Castle with a double major in Law and accounting. I have excellent mathematical skills that enable me to finalize projects and complete certain tasks according to their deadlines. I was lately given the responsibility to audit a couple of my parents businesses, and produce an auditor’s report.
I am also familiar with all the accounting functions, and usually present my work using programs like Peachtree and MS Office packages which result in an organized representation of my accounts work. The combination of my educational background in law, accounting, and my recent work experience in the family business contributed to the proficiency I will bring to your firm. I believe that I can put in significant and valuable skills to your firm.

I am very interested in becoming part of your organization, and would really appreciate it if I was given the opportunity to further discuss how I could be essential to your law firm. I will be contacting you on Monday (17/03/2009) to arrange an interview. If you wish to contact me before the given date, call on (00973) 17-66-54-55, or e-mail me on abe@gmail.com. I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,




Enclosure: Resume

No comments:

Post a Comment